The Australian Careers Business College (ACBC) has been approved by the NSW Department of Education to be part of the external delivery of VET in schools for four years beginning in 2017.
ACBC will offer six qualifications for HSC students across Business, Travel and Children’s Services from February 2017 for four years.
Schools will now be able to select ACBC as a provider over the next few months in preparation for delivery beginning in 2017.
ACBC will deliver programs at its campuses in Liverpool, Parramatta and Wollongong. The approved programs include:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30415 Certificate in Business Administration
- FNS30315 Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- FNS30115 Certificate III In Financial Services
- SIOT31312 Certificate III in Travel (*SOA)
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
With a strong track record, ACBC’s aim is to assist students to excel and achieve their potential through the EVET program.