Strata Plus are looking for 2 administrative assistants.
Both roles are full time, from 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and are based in our brand new Parramatta office. Both positions have come about due to growth in our Parramatta office, and the chosen applicant can start immediately.
There is a possibility that work will be required at night, attending strata meetings, with relevant managers. This is not common, however it may come up from time to time depending on the size of the strata scheme.
The position requires someone with a strong administrative background (who knows their way around the Microsoft office package – mainly word & excel), who has a pleasant phone manner, and whose written and spoken English is of a good to high quality. They would need to be enthusiastic to learn, to be part of a small team, and be able to work in a high pressure, deadline driven environment.
The main duties the applicant would need to perform include:
– Communication with executive committee’s, owners and agents, both in writing and by telephone
– Client relationships
– Writing and distributing notices and minutes
– Writing of general correspondence
– Key requests and procedure management
– Levy queries
– Issuing of Work orders and following up contractors for work – repairs and maintenance
– Updating our intranet system which keeps track of key dates for each strata plan
Reporting to the branch manager, they would join a newly expanded Parramatta team.
Please forward cover letter and resume to Gabrielle at email@example.com . They would like to start candidates as soon as possible.