Shine Lawyers Head Office is looking for interested students in IT Support!
Based in our Brisbane CBD head office and supporting a team of staff all over Australia, this role….
- Provides the effective delivery of ICT services, including SOE, hardware, peripheral, network and telephony technologies, to branches nationally
- Works as part of the service delivery team in providing the effective delivery of operational technology projects across our branches nationally, including whole of business desktop, network and telephony upgrades
- Engages with branches to deliver a high quality IT service experience
- Maintains high performance against user satisfaction and incident resolution metrics
- Works on project and development opportunities with our highly engaged IT Support team
- Works closely with and supporting the IT Operations Manager to deliver our hybrid on premise and cloud IT Infrastructure strategy
If you’re interested you will also need…
- Significant experience in providing a high level of desktop support
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, excelling in technical communication to non-technical users
- Must be able to work under pressure and to a high standard with exceptional attention to detail
- Background in providing hardware support is an advantage
- Limited after hours work will be required as part of this role and a current driver’s license is also needed
This opportunity begins with a 12 month fixed term contract to get you started. Please forward cover letter and resume to Gabrielle at email@example.com . They would like to start candidates at the earliest, applications are due ASAP.