One of the key benefits of undertaking study at ACBC, is having access to our valuable network industry connections.
These industry connections are one of the advantages of studying at ACBC as we are able to provide our students with wonderful employment opportunities within the industry they have been preparing and studying for.
We have a number of part-time and full-time employment opportunities and traineeships available for our students to apply for now to prepare for a successful 2022.
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- Accounting firm located in North Parramatta looking for an Office Administrator
- A number of Law firms located in Sydney CBD seeking a Legal Secretarys
- Law firm located in Penrith looking for Legal Secretary
- Accounts position available in Panania and Rhodes
- A number of childcare positions across Sydney for qualified educators
- Human Resources Officer position available located in Western Sydney
- Travel Consultant Position available in Sydney region
A number of Childcare Centres looking for Trainees in Cert III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care located in:
- Stanhope Gardens
- Wetherill Park
Businesses looking for Cert III Business Trainees:
- Technology Provider in Seven Hills
- Printing Company in Chipping Norton
- Engineering Company in Pendle Hill
- Car Hire Company in Kingsgrove
- Engineering Company in Smeaton Grange
- Manufacturing Company in Milperra
- Skylight Installers in Wetherill Park
- Wholesale Bakery in Girraween
Business looking for Trainee in Diploma of Leadership and Management:
- Marketing Firm in Earlwood
Businesses looking for Trainees in Certificate III Legal services
- 2 x Law Firms in Liverpool
- Law Firm in Fairfield
If you would like to explore any of the opportunities listed above, please reach out to our Careers team at ACBC to discuss how to apply.