One of the key benefits of undertaking study at ACBC, is having access to our valuable network industry connections.
These industry connections are one of the advantages of studying at ACBC as we are able to provide our students with wonderful employment opportunities within the industry they have been preparing and studying for.
We have a number of part-time and full-time employment opportunities and traineeships available for our students to apply for now to prepare for a successful 2022.
PART-TIME & FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- Law Firms located in Sydney CBD looking for Legal Secretary
- Accounting Firm Parramatta location looking for Accounts Administrator
- NDIS Community Services – Support Services Role
- Early Childhood Education and Care – Educator postitions available in: Engadine, Ryde and Mt Druitt
- Law Firm in Sydney West – hiring for office administration role
- Various Business traineeship opportunities in the following locations:
- Chipping Norton
- Smeaton Grange
- Wetherill Park
A number of Childcare Centres looking for Trainees in Cert III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care located in:
- Stanhope Gardens
- Castle Hill
If you would like to explore any of the opportunities listed above, please reach out to our Careers team at ACBC to discuss how to apply.