Relevant life or learning experience may fast track completion of your ACBC qualification. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) refers to ACBC counting previously gained competencies towards your current studies. You may be granted RPL for:
- Formal training or study
- Pertinent work experience
- Applicable life experience.
Formal RPL Assessment measures your prior learning against corresponding nationally recognised competency standards. Where your prior learning is recognised as equivalent in content or learning outcome to specific course components, RPL will be granted. This allows you to:
- Secure exemption from specified course subjects
- Accelerate completion of your ACBC studies
- Reduce your study costs due to waived course components
- Eliminate repetition from your learning journey
- Diversify your career and education options.
Application for RPL is open to you regardless of your course selection. An assessment fee of $750 per unit of competency applies. Contact one of our qualified Careers Advisors for a consultation and RPL Assessment.