The Australian Careers Business College’s Career Advisors are available to visit your school to help provide your students with information on career options and pathways.
These visits complement our regular Open Days where students can visit the college to explore the study options we provide and experience the positive learning environment.
Our Careers Advisors represent ACBC at careers markets, expos and other specialised events related to career planning and study options, and are enthusiastic about helping students discover the course and path of study that both fulfils their goals and provides tangible career outcomes. We are particularly passionate about demonstrating to students that their ATAR score is not the only indicator of their potential to pursue further study and success in a field of their choice.
The easy way to keep up-to-date
We invite you to be part of fun and enlightening student presentations by Australian Careers Business College that showcase the latest trends, careers and options available. Our team will come to your school at a time and day suitable for you and your Year 10, 11 and 12 students.
Our insightful presentation also offers advice on job placement techniques and job interviewing skills by conducting mock interviews preparing them for future employment.
At the end of the presentation every student receives a booklet filled with valuable information for future reference.
Ex-students have their say…
We can also arrange for ex students from your school who are graduates of ACBC to come and speak to your students about their experiences, including work experience.
Why recommend ACBC to your students?
Because we offer:
- Small class sizes with high staff to student ratios to ensure individual attention.
- Seven distinct business and childcare study streams.
- Qualifications that are recognised nationally by professional, government and private employment agencies.
- Courses that provide automatic entry (with credit) into university.
- An excellent opportunity for employment upon completion of study.
- Hands-on assistance with developing job strategies including career guidance, resume preparation and interview techniques.
- A Work Placement Program to provide the combination of qualifications and experience that is valued by employers.
- A team of committed and inspiring Careers Advisors and teaching professionals focused on the success of each individual student.
How we can help
- We can participate in school expos and career evenings.
- Our Career Advisors can visit your school class to provide information and answer questions about ACBC courses, student services, work placement and graduate destinations.
- We can arrange general campus tours for secondary school students or more specific tours for students interested in a particular course of study