- Leading Sydney Law Firm is recruiting for Junior Administration Assistant and Junior Administrator – full-time and part-time positions available.
- ACBC is hiring – Administration/student services team member to join the Liverpool Campus.
- Traineeship opportunities available in the Early Childhood and Education Sector in various locations
Please contact the ACBC team for further information!
Trainer Profile: Alicia Harrington
Trainer Name: Alicia Harrington
Course: Early Childhood Education and Care
Trainer background: I have been working with ACBC for almost 4 years. I have two young children under the age of five years who keep me on my toes! I have a passion for teaching and teaching Kindergarten in my not-so-spare time. On my day off, I love being outdoors in my garden with my family.
Interesting fact or anecdote about trainer: I love to upcycle furniture and enjoy learning how to use different tools to create my works of art.
Trainer advice to students or quote etc: Never give up, where there is a will there is a way.
Online Student Profile: Stephanie Krstanoski
CHC51015 DIPLOMA OF COUNSELLING
ACBC online study
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?:
Working as a qualified counsellor, specialising in supporting parents & children & strengthening families through respectful relationships.
Favourite thing about studying at ACBC:
The support from all staff made studying with ACBC enjoyable and easy. The freedom to work at my own pace from the comfort of my home.
Quote or saying:
“It is never too late to be what you might have been. There’s no time like the present.”
ACBC Job Board
Traineeship positions available
- If you’re looking for an exciting career path in Early Childhood Education and Care, now is the perfect time to take the next step! The wider Sydney area is currently offering traineeship positions in this field, providing a fantastic opportunity for those who want to gain hands-on experience while learning valuable skills.
- Are you interested in pursuing a career in the legal field? If so, now is the perfect time to take the next step! Legal firms in various locations are currently offering trainee positions to assist their legal teams, providing you with the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience while also receiving training in the Certificate III in Business (Legal).
Graduate positions available.
- If you’re looking for a career in the legal industry and have a passion for administration and customer service, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. 2 leading Sydney legal firms, are currently recruiting for their next administration star. With positions available in Campbelltown, Parramatta, and Sydney, this is your chance to join a dynamic and fast-paced team and gain valuable experience in the legal sector.
We would love to meet to discuss employment opportunities and assist you to gain employment.
Online Student Profile: Torabi Babak Sarkandi
Course: CHC52015 Diploma of Community Service (online)
Favourite thing about studying at ACBC: My favourite thing about studying at ACBC is the fact that the trainers are very knowledgeable and are always there to answer my questions and offer me assistance when I need it. The reception staff are also great to talk to and get things done quickly.
What are you enjoying about your online study and course at ACBC? The thing I enjoy most is the flexibility. I can study when my children are at school or asleep. I don’t need to travel to a classroom so I can also be there to take them to their activities. Studying online has helped me and my family because it made the prospect of studying possible. If there was no online offer, I would not have been able to study.
How has your experience with us been: I have had a great experience and will choose ACBC again in the future if you want to study some more.
What are your plans after completing the course: I look forward to returning to the workforce and using the knowledge I have gained into action.
Advice to ACBC students: if you need help ask for it. The skills and knowledge you will gain will set you up for a great future. Everyone is willing to help, but no one knows you need it till you ask for it.
Student Profile: Sanya Arora
Name: Sanya Arora
Course: BSB60515 Diploma in Marketing and Communications
Year of study: 2021-2022
Role: Retail and Marketing Consultant
University: University of Technology Sydney, UTS
Qualification: Bachelor of Business (Currently enrolled) Full-Time
Favourite thing about studying at ACBC:
My favourite thing about studying at ACBC would have to be the experience of studying online and handling work-life balance with school work and juggling assessments.
I think the best part was that I was able to apply for credit at UTS for the second year and I will just be doing two years of uni (1st year and third year), rather than the normal 3 years full-time. ACBC has offered me a great deal of support and mentoring provisions with our mentors throughout the two years with the college. I cannot be more thankful for the opportunity they provided me. I’m progressing well in life to maintain my career goals and I’m glad to be the alumni of ACBC
Advice to ACBC students: One piece of advice I would give is to make sure you are confident in what you want to do and be as prepared as you can make yourself, take incisive and participate in even little things such as projects and work placement. They go a long way and provide you with many benefits in the workplace, as well as Uni experiences for those who would like to study further. The opportunity to do a diploma during high school years will give you the advantage of a lifetime with great things heading your way.
Trainer Profile: Tanya Galey
Trainer Name: Tanya Galey
Course: SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management, BSB30120 Certificate III in Business Administration.
I have many years of experience working in the airline industry through my role at World Aviation Systems. The organisation represents various airlines in Sydney including Air Tahiti Nui, LATAM, Alitalia and Hawaiian Airlines. I have extensive knowledge of sales, marketing, reservations and the general business operations of an airline. Through my role at World Aviation, I travelled extensively and gained knowledge on various destinations firsthand. I have been teaching Tourism for the past 10 years and hold a Diploma of Tourism, Certificate IV in Tourism, Certificate III and Certified IV in Training & Assessment. My passion is travel and experiencing new destinations and Cultures and I am so happy I can pass on this knowledge to my students.
I have also received my Certificate IV in Business Administration to supplement my current role as Operations Manager of a financial planning firm. While still consulting with the travel industry I have been in the financial Industry for the past 5 years developing relevant policies/procedures and complying with regulatory practices.
Interesting fact or anecdote about the trainer:
An interesting fact is that Tahiti (French Polynesia) was my second home for 8 years while representing Air Tahiti Nui. Clocked up to 30 visits to this beautiful destination.
Trainer advice to students or quote etc:
Managing your studies online can be difficult but allocating a set amount of time each to study will help keep you on track. Always reach out to your trainer who can guide you on the right path!
EVET Courses With ACBC
A warm welcome to our existing and new schools to our 2023 EVET program, ACBC is proud to support students throughout their education journey by delivering VET courses and we look forward to a successful year once again with our EVET students.
If you would like to get your school involved in the EVET program through ACBC, please reach out to one of our Careers Advisors.
- Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School
- James Meehan High School
- Mount AnnanHigh School
- Five Islands Secondary College
- Dapto High School
- Katoomba High School
- Ulladulla High School
- The Henry Lawson High School
- Keira High School
- Moss Vale High School
- Lake Illawarra High School
- Moorebank High School
- Homebush Boys High School
- Ambarvale High School
- Bomaderry High School
- Broughton Anglican College
- Southern Highlands Christian School
- Corpus Christi Catholic High School
- The Riverina Anglican College
- Jamieson High School
- Miller Technology High School
- Matraville Sports High School
Student Profile: Gabrielle Carles
Trainee with Money Links Pty Ltd
Course: 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media
Gabrielle is completing her traineeship with ACBC in the 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media while working with Money Links Pty Ltd located in Newcastle.
The Australian Careers Business College offers great coursework for their Diploma of Social Media Marketing. My trainer ensures I am on track and understand the content. The continued commitment from my trainer has been outstanding. The assessments I have undertaken have been relevant to the social media marketing industry and helped increase my quality of work in my traineeship”.
ACBC Job Board 2023
ACBC Job Board 2023:
Employment and traineeship opportunities are available please contact our ACBC team for further information, we would love to hear from you and assist you with finding employment with one of our industry employers :
- A legal firm in Sydney CBD looking for a receptionist to join their legal team.
- Traineeship opportunities are available in Early Childhood, Business and Legal administration.